Welcome to our website
Capel St Mary Village Hall,
The Street, Capel St Mary,
Ipswich, IP9 2EF
BT SPORTS is now available in the Bar
Fun day 2013 - raffle prize details are available here
We will be holding the following events for further details look at our Events Page.
- 17th October - BODY SHOP PARTY in the Vine Lounge @ 7.30pm
- 26th October - RACE NIGHT in the Village Hall @ 7.30pm
- 2nd November - BONFIRE NIGHT At the Playing field @ 5.45 FREE Family Disco in
- the Village Hall @ 7pm
- 14th November - BINGO in the Vine Lounge @ 7.30pm
- 23rd November - CHRISTMAS CRAFT FAIR in the Village Hall 10am-12noon
- 23rd November - QUIZ NIGHT in the Vine Lounge @ 7.30pm
- 30th November - Capel Ladies Presents.....An Evening with Gordon Blackwood
- @ 7.30pm
- 2nd December - CHOCOLATE FOR CHOCOHOLICS PARTY in the Vne Lounge
- @ 7.30pm
- 12th December - BINGO in the Vine Lounge @ 7.30pm
- 14th December - RED BERYL - Back by popular demand - in the VIne Lounge @7.30pm
Capel St Mary is located just off the A12 between Ipswich and Colchester. Many of the facilities within Capel St Mary are managed by the Community Trust with support of the local Parish Council. The bars within the hall comple are run on behalf of the Community Trust by the Community Association who also put on various forms of entertainment to further raise funds.
In addition to the hall complex which houses the main hall, two bars and a subtantial library, the Community Trust aso has responsibility fo the playing field. This is a 9 acre site that contains a pavillion, a large tennis court area, Bowls club, together with pitches and a training area used by several football teams.
The Community Trust also cater for the young member of the community via a provision of two play areas one outside the hall and one on the playing field.
Each year we hold a firework display and a village fun day, which large numbers of the village attend and have fun in raising money to maintain these facilities.
Become a Member...
Did you know that from the age of 16 (Residents Only) you can become a junior member of Capel Community Association.
This would entitle you to use the Family Bar and Vine Lounge so come along and meet your friends, have a soft drink, play your favourite music on the juke box, use the pool table, or the dart board.
All for the price of Junior Membership £3.00 per year. (Proof of age will need to be shown)
Over 18’s can join for £6.00 per year (Proof of age will need to be shown)
Family membership (parents and children under 16) £10.00 per year.
Membership forms are in the Capel Capers or available from the Family Bar or Vine Lounge.
Village Hall and Library area
The village hall is available for use by clubs and organisations throughout the year. It is also available for "party bookings" to find out more contact Mandy Marshall on 01473 312026.
Follow us on Facebook - Capel Village Bar